» Press Releases
Enhanced Features Include Order Information to Monitor and Propel Sales
Wallingford, CT July 14, 2010 – IP video technology leader VBrick Systems today announced the launch of a new Partner Portal for its worldwide Channel Partner Network. The new portal contains powerful marketing and support tools that enable Partners to effectively manage and enhance their VBrick business. Highlights of the redesigned site include a Customer Order Information Center for each Partner, and a Deal Registration system to record new sales opportunities for additional margin.
The portal features a new layout, simplified navigation, and expanded features and tools, all designed to empower Partners with the information they need to improve timely service for their customers.
• Accurate and relevant customer order history for easy reference, analysis and follow-up on all VBrick orders and support renewals
• Deal registration to record sales opportunities for additional discounts
• Centralized video training and presentations for quick access and improved knowledge
• Online product demonstration area for on-site customer visits and presentations
• Customizable product and sales presentations to personalize communications to customers
• Product training certification procedures, training modules, class schedules and updates
“Our Partners are instrumental to our success. We are committed to providing our Partners with the tools and resources they need to be competitive and deliver value to their customers,” said Michael Rubin, Vice President of Marketing, VBrick. “The functionality and tools available with the new portal will accelerate business processes and help our Partners to win new clients and extend their market reach.”
The new VBrick Partner Portal is currently available to VBrick Channel Partners. For access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About VBrick Systems, Inc.
VBrick is the leader in Enterprise IP Video, with over 6,000 corporate, education and government customers and 60,000 installations worldwide. VBrick solutions work over standard IP networks and the Internet to enable the creation, publishing and distribution of rich media content. Our comprehensive streaming solutions are used in a wide range of live and on-demand applications including meeting and event broadcasts, employee video-sharing, distributed learning, digital signage, TV distribution and video surveillance. Headquartered in Wallingford, CT, VBrick’s products and services are available through industry-leading value-added resellers. For more information, visit www.vbrick.com