Preparing Your Organization to Capitalize on a New Wave of Video Adoption
Thursday, July 30th 12PM EST
In 2020, necessity has been the mother of business video invention. Work-from-home quarantines have left individuals scrambling for tools to keep them engaged and productive – a hunt for technology tools that have introduced many to the power of business video communications for the first time ever.
This new embrace of video tools has sparked massive growth in the use of cloud-based video solutions from the likes of Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams and Zoom. Along the way, more workers than ever before are developing an appreciation for how video can be used to nurture collaboration, exchange ideas and create new storehouses of corporate information.
In this webinar, Wainhouse Senior Analyst Steve Vonder Haar and Vbrick CEO Shelly Heiden will discuss the challenges that information technology departments are likely to face as demand proliferates for video-enriched communications solutions.
Steve Vonder Haar
Register to attend this free live webinar if you are…..
- A business communicator trying to create enhanced engagement opportunities for far-flung work teams
- A corporate leader seeking to understand how video can be leveraged to build competitive advantage
- An IT manager seeking to address the challenges of supporting growing demand for business video solutions
Event attendees will learn:
- The best practices organizations can embrace to deliver bigger impact from their video investments
- How expanding use of collaborative video paves the way for a fresh, new class of business video applications
Complete the form below to register